It is with great joy that I find myself working in the service of the great British public again, this time at a darling museum in my new home town.
Within minutes I am utilising my ability to have seperate internal and external conversations while biting the insides of my cheeks (I'm a multi-tasking kinda gal) as I add a new member of the public first name Saffron, last name Paffron to our database. I think I have misheard until we get to her email address which is saffpaff@ etc etc.com.
I manage not to dissolve into giggles while musing on her marital status. Either this is her unmarried name in which case what were her parents thinking? Her married name, in which case, did she go looking for Mr Paffron? Or it wasn't her name at all until she changed it. (Why? Why? Why?)
It remains I mind boggling mystery as she collects her tickets and sweeps into the museum.
Now all I need is some teachers!
Thursday, 28 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment